Being a part of MMA means being a part of something bigger. It means connecting with your peers in the industry to collaborate and elevate the Missouri moving industry. It means being part of a reputable organization committed to providing high-quality, ethical relocation services. It means enhancing your company by sharing knowledge and resources to get the services you need.
MMA provides you with continuing education to enhance your business practices. We provide you with the latest federal and state news affecting the moving and storage industry. And we provide you with a statewide network for exchanging ideas and collaborating with peers to help shape the future of Missouri moving. You’ll find that MMA is an affordable and effective way to advance your company, join us today.
- Easy access to the Missouri Department of Transportation Motor Carrier Services.
- Reduced rates for printed materials through Movers Forms Direct-an Associate Member.
- Reduced rates for your medical benefits and a medical benefit card program.
- Representation at the statehouse in Jefferson City.
- Annual conference hosted throughout the state.
- Quarterly newsletters and email updates on the latest changes and trends in the moving industry around the state and throughout the country, which can be accessed at anytime via our website.
- Assistance in reporting rogue movers and stopping them from illegal business practice.
- The help and advice from your Association members around the state.
- Direct access to MMA Executive Director and Board Members who are available to assist you with any moving industry questions/problems.
If you would like to join MMA please download the application and submit via email or fax using the information provided. Please note that MMA applicants will be reviewed by the MMA Board of Directors. The review process will include solicitation of feedback from existing members and research of complaint history with regulatory and consumer agencies. If accepted to membership, applicants agree and promise to: pay the annual membership dues in a timely manner; abide by the bylaws and other policies and procedures as prescribed by the Board of Directors; subscribe to the MMA Code of Ethics and subdivision thereof.
Click HERE to apply for membership today!
Membership Dues: Annually
Full Membership Dues: $500
Associate Membership Dues: $250